Care Team Connect is the Shortest Distance To Accountable Care
With the release of the final and increasingly flexible ACO regulations in October, health systems, physician practices and provider networks now view ACOs as a reality. Potential ACOs see fewer “start-up” hurdles in their path to success and finally have options to create a financial structure that best accommodates their evolving organizations.
With the obstacles removed and financial incentives better aligned, the time is now for potential ACOs to develop care coordination programs.
Care Team Connect’s secure, web-based platform powers your ACO to consistently deliver the right care to the right patient at the right time, resulting in a sophisticated and efficient care network. While many systems can help you identify gaps in care, only Care Team Connect helps you close the identified gaps in a resource-efficient and scalable way. As a result, you will achieve the core value proposition of an ACO; improved quality of care for less cost, with financial benefits shared by all – provider, patient and payer.
By using Care Team Connect’s technology platform, hospitals, community providers, family members and patients can coordinate efforts to improve patient outcomes while significantly reducing healthcare costs. Our intuitive, scalable solution helps you manage targeted patient populations by risk, payer, diagnosis and care setting, generating individualized care plans that drive transparency and accountability across the care continuum.
Care managers will have the workflow solution to turn data and protocols into coordinated care and executives will have reporting to determine program effectiveness and outcomes. The end result – a streamlined care coordination platform linking the ACO team and community partners to achieve better patient outcomes while managing costs.
Power Your Care Network
Care Team Connect provides you with the power to deliver consistent and efficient care across your care network. With Care Team Connect, you will easily create a patient-specific care plan outlining precise actions driven by patient data. Our platform allows you to leverage resources effectively and efficiently, gain real-time visibility and ensure network partners follow chosen protocols.
With Care Team Connect, you will:
- Identify patients in need of additional services prior to significant health changes
- Automate patient-specific protocols and plans for targeted patient groups of interest
- Ensure compliance upon every transition of care
- Reduce duplication of services
- Provide workflow solutions for care managers and community partners
- Create community linkages electronically, sharing information and navigating care for patients and providers
- Enhance partner compliance with patient care plans that enhance communication across care settings
- Prevent network leakage; guide referrals based on need and manage referral performance
- Leverage payer-based risk models; proactively stratify patients to drive better usage of resources